Old Bridgewater Historical Society - Memorial Building

    Improve listing

The Old Bridgewater Historical Society was founded in 1894 for the purposes of collecting, preserving, and publishing the Colonial History of the original Bridgewater settlement - an area that today is comprised of East Bridgewater, West Bridgewater, Bridgewater, and Brockton.  

The Memorial Building houses the Society's offices, archives, library, and meeting space.  In addition to regular hours, the building is open by appointment, and for regular events.