Water Ways Summer Camp
Discover life on land and in water during this exciting camp, exploring all the ways people live in, on and near the water! Each day we’ll focus on a different theme such as transportation, recreation, or stewardship of our precious rivers, lakes, and seas. Camp will take place at the beautiful new MOHAI, as well as on Lake Union in boats with CWB. Don’t miss the fun!
- Ages: entering grades 3 - 5
- Dates: August 18 – 22, 2014
- Hours: 9:00am – 4:00pm.
- Extended care offered 4:00pm-5:30pm.
- Cost: $325 for members/$350 for non-members. Optional extended care costs $40 for the week.
- Financial aid available based on need.
- Click here to register.