Trailblazers Summer Camp
We’re going on an adventure this summer at MOHAI on Lake Union Park, and we need your help to get moving. During daily adventures throughout the museum, we’ll examine mysterious artifacts and photographs as we explore the history of how people traveled by foot, boat, railroad, airplane, and more. We’ll build model boats to float in the boat pond, read books about historic journeys, and design new forms of transportation for the future. With your SCT teaching artist, you enter an interactive dramatic story that you help create as you act it, discovering and creating new ways to travel through field and forest, across mountains, over oceans and into the skies.
- Ages: entering grades 2 - 3
- Dates: July 28 – August 1, 2014
- Hours: 9:00am – 4:00pm.
- Extended care offered 4:00pm – 5:30pm.
- Cost: Before May 31: $300.
- After May 31: $325. 5% discount offered to MOHAI members and SCT subscribers.
- Financial aid available based on need.
- Early registration deadline is May 31.
- Visit www.sct.org to register.