Tartan Grand Ball
This will be a Tartan Ball in Remembrance of the Soldiers of Celtic Heritage Who Fought in the Civil War. Guests are asked to coordinate Tartan/Plaid into their Attire (e.g. Ladies might use tartan ribbons in headpieces or on gowns; Gentlemen might wear a tartan cravat or waistcoat). Limited Tickets for this Unique Venue Held in one of St. Louis' Most Beautiful Private Victorian Mansions. 1850's - 1860s Attire Required.
1. We will have exclusive use of a private Victorian Mansion.
2. Second Floor is the most Elegant Private Victorian Ballroom in St. Louis.
3. Etiquette and Dance Instruction Workshops.
4. 14 newly introduced Civil War documented dances that have Celtic roots.
5. Music by Celtic Harpist during the formal dinner prepared by Private Chef.
6. Bagpipers and Highland Dancers .
7. Robert Burns' Scottish Love Poetry Read by Mr. James Duffy, native of Dunfermline, Scotland.
Check Back! Detailed Information and Registration Instructions will be Posted by February 2014.