Meadow Brook's Annual Holiday Walk
Experience holiday magic Meadow Brook. Join us as we celebrate the “Landmark in Lights” at the Great Estate. There is something for everyone. From a self-guided tour of The Hall, a sparkling Starlight Stroll to a fun visit with Santa or an elegant Holiday Tea. Tradition starts here, be sure to visit this holiday season!
Take a self-guided tour through the rooms of the Great Estate trimmed in opulent holiday décor. Visit during the day or tour during extended evening hours . Self-guided Holiday Walk tours are offered daily from 11:00 to 4:00 and until 8:00 on select nights. Last admittance is one hour prior to closing.
Some things to enjoy while visiting the Holiday Walk:
- CLEO’S CANDY ADVENTURE | NOVEMBER 23 – DECEMBER 23 Kids of all ages can follow Cleo, the Dodge Wilsons’ beloved St. Bernard, through the halls of Meadow Brook as she shares some of her favorite holiday memories. She’ll leave treats along the way, from the Fountain Room to Knole Cottage! Supported by Doc Sweets’ Candy Company.
- LETTERS TO SANTA | NOVEMBER 23 – DECEMBER 23 A mailbox to the North Pole will be set up in Santa’s Workshop throughout the Holiday Walk so kids can send their wish lists to Santa.
- HOLIDAY LIGHTS & WINTER NIGHTS | DECEMBER 1, 11, 17-20, DECEMBER 22-23
Experience the Landmark In Lights during evening tours when the Great Estate glows a little brighter. On days with extended touring the house will be open from 11:00 to 8:00. and guests can enjoy “winter nights” activities in the courtyard beginning at 5:00.
- Strolling carolers (provided by the Rochester Conservatory of Music)
- S’mores kits available for purchase to roast over the fire
- Hot adult (and kid-friendly) holiday drinks available for purchase.
NEW THIS YEAR!
DECEMBER 21 – 23 | FAMILY FESTIVITIES
Santa Claus is coming to town and he’s bringing his reindeer! What are the holidays without visiting Santa? St. Nick himself will make stops at The Hall on December 21 from 11- 4 and December 22 and 23 from 11 – 8pm. After telling him your holiday wishes in Santa’s Workshop, visit the live reindeer that brought him all the way down from the North Pole then stay to enjoy the “winter nights” activities on Dec. 22 & Dec. 23. Great holiday photo opportunities!