Junior Museum Employee - History Colorado Camp
June 24-28- Junior Museum Camp (Grades: 2-5)
Find out what goes on behind-the-scenes of a large museum! Campers will become “employees” of the museum and travel back in time to learn the stories of our state. Exclusive access to design and production, collections, exhibit design and other departments will be part of the week’s activities.
• Design and make a new exhibit diorama
• Earn a junior museum ID badge
• Get up close and personal with museum professionals
• Assist exhibit designers working on the museum’s newest exhibit
• Handle artifacts not available to the public
• Investigate Colorado’s people and places in the research library
Ages: For children in grades 2 - 5
Hours: 9 am - 4 pm, with one hour before and after for an extra charge of $5 per child/per hour
Reservations: Required. Please register online.