Interviewing 101 for Employers
|June 6, 2014 - 5:00 pm||Registration Deadline|
How many times have you conducted an employment interview? How many times did you train to do it well? For most of us, participating in the hiring process is the largest “purchase decision” you will make. In this workshop learn key techniques to help you avoid a costly hiring mistake.
At the conclusion of the workshop, participants will:
- Prepare effective and easy interview preparation steps;
- Uncover the areas in which the interviewee needs improvement and has strengths;
- Understand how to use behavioral-based interview questions;
- Understand and comply with EEO and legal rules and guidelines; and
- Develop an interviewing strategy and to open and close an interview.
Two hours with exercises and lots of participant engagement. Join us!
Presented by Angela Cheng-Cimini, Director, Human Resources, Old Sturbridge Village, Inc.
Angela has been practicing all facets of human resources for over 20 years but particularly enjoys professional and organizational development. With a B.S. Industrial and Labor Relations from Cornell University, her work experience spans consumer goods, consulting practices and nonprofits. She is currently the Director of HR for Old Sturbridge Village in Sturbridge, MA where she lives with her husband Michael and two children, Matthew and Christina.