Fourth of July Fireworks
Fourth of July Fireworks on Tuesday evening, July 3
Join us for an evening full of activities followed by 21st-century fireworks. Gates open at 6:00 with music, magic and more, followed by the fireworks at dusk.
- Reading of the Declaration of Independence
- 19th-century magic with Robert Olson
- Comedic juggling
- Concert on the Common with the Blackstone Valley Bluegrass Band
- Games and contests, including pie-eating, sack races, and quoits (similar to horseshoes, popular in early New England)
- Food, beverage and souvenir tents - including beer and wine
- And of course, FIREWORKS!
Watch a video.
Activities are offered in the Center Village from 6:00 p.m. until the fireworks begin at dusk. The Countryside opens for fireworks seating at 7:30 p.m., with seating limited to designated areas.
View a slide show.
You are welcome to bring a picnic. Alcohol (beer and wine) will be available for purchase on property. Alcoholic beverages may not be brought into the Village. Coolers, bags, backpacks, fanny packs, etc will be subject to search.
Join the festivities in patriotic style! If you weren't already thinking of wearing red, white, and blue, here's your chance to be part of our patriotic fashion show. Your clothes need not be old-fashioned to be festive. Prizes to the winners.
Come back on July 4 for a full day of patriotic family fun.
Please note: OSV does not mail tickets. At the completion of the check out process, you will be instructed to print your bar-coded tickets. Tickets may also be purchased at the OSV Visitor Center.