First Person Retreat
Calling all first-person interpreters, costumed role-players, reenactors, living history aficionados, museum professionals, enthusiastic amateurs, and interested outsiders. This spring on April 1st through 3rd Strawbery Banke Museum in Portsmouth, NH will host the 5th Bi-Annual George Chapman Memorial Retreat, put together by the Association of Living History, Farm and Agricultural Museums. Make new friends, learn from your peers, challenge yourself, energize your historical interpretation, get inspired for the spring!
We are now accepting proposals for sessions at this spring's Retreat. As in past years the Planning Committee would like to run concurrent sessions to offer attendees a wide range of sessions to match their interests. That’s where you come in! Here is your chance to help support and promote solid First Person performance.
Please submit an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Name, Address, Institutional Affiliation (if any), Phone,
- Title of Session, and Description.
Please send your session proposals by November 14, 2015
• Want more information? Go to fpipn.wordpress.com or email: email@example.com.
• Know someone who might want to be involved? Pass this email along!
• Want to get off Alena’s email list, just reply to this email.