Compleat Biographer Conference
In the middle of May biographers will descend from around the world on Boston for our fifth annual (that’s right, fifth annual) Compleat Biographer conference. Holding it on the beautiful campus of the University of Massachusetts Boston, BIO will return to the place of its founding. You won’t want to miss any part of this incredible gathering. Below are links to detailed information about the pre-conference tours of libraries and archives, the remarkable lineup of panels and master classes, and biographies of the stellar panelists, moderators, and instructors. After you look over the materials, click on the registration link and reserve your spot in the 2014 Compleat Biographer Conference.
- You can see a complete listing of panels here.
- You can see a description of the master classes here.
- You can see the biographies of panelists, moderators, and instructors here.
- You can view descriptions of exciting pre-conference tours of libraries and archives in Boston here.
- You can see Saturday’s schedule here or you can download a 2014 Program Schedule
- 2014 Reception Invitation (Invitation to the conference eve reception.)
- Here is map of the campus you can print out (we’ll send you one before you come, don’t worry.)