Canal Walk Series
Join us on a guided walk along the Blackstone Canal. Find out about the canal’s historical and cultural significance and its role in the farm to factory transformation of the Blackstone Valley. All walks end at start location. If conditions permit, bring snowshoes and hiking poles. Walk is approximately 2 miles. All ages welcome, children must be accompanied by an adult. Please contact the park at (508) 278-7604 for more information.
- January 19 Blackstone River Greenway, 93 Canal Street, Blackstone, MA
- January 26 Blackstone River Greenway, 44 Hope Street, Millville, MA
- February 9 River Bend Farm Visitor Center, 287 Oak Street, Uxbridge, MA.
- February 16 River Bend Farm Visitor Center, 287 Oak Street, Uxbridge MA.
- February 23 Plummer’s Landing, Church Street, Northbridge.
- March 1 Blackstone Gorge, County St, Blackstone, MA.