98th NCSS Annual Conference
|November 23, 2018 - 11:59 pm||Deadline for early registration discount|
The NCSS Annual Conference is your opportunity to:
- Learn new techniques from over 500 presentations given by leading researchers, teachers, and administrators
- Receive new classroom-ready lessons Interact with well-known speakers and educators Share teaching strategies and solutions with peers
- Network will social studies colleagues from across the U.S.
- Discover the latest teaching products and services in the exhibit hall
The NCSS Annual Conference will address important current social studies issues:
- Using the C3 Framework to develop inquirybased lessons
- Addressing controversial issues Integrating technology into your instruction
- Cultivating media literacy and deconstructing “fake news”
- Connecting social studies to other disciplines and many more!